- Objective analysis of your center’s performance, based on data collected from similar companies in and outside your industry
- Validated best practices based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Planning and Defining the Research effort
- Gathering Data
- Aggregating and Analyzing Data, developing and presenting deliverables
- Develop an accurate, quantitative understanding of your operational performance in critical areas
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for performance improvement and operational efficiency
- Report detailing your operations performance against overall peer group and top quartile companies
- Recommendations for specific areas of focus to improve your performance
- Is there an overall opportunity to improve customer satisfaction and operation effectiveness across the client's call centers
- What tactical "quick hits" will improve customer experience immediately?
- What is the long-term contact management strategy and supporting business model for the client?
- What common, global practices and processes should the client deploy to ensure consistent and effective customer experience?
- How should these opportunities be pursued in order to deliver the maximum benefit to the client while improving the overall customer experience?
- CRM Visioning and Call (contact) Center Management Strategy including Consolidation recommendations
- Business Principles and Guidelines
- Channel Interaction Analysis Report
- High level 'as-is' Process Flows resulting from Contact Observactions
- Channel and Funtional Enhancement Opportunities
- High level Technology Architecture and Roadmap identifying Key Initiatives to support the "To Be" vision and strategy (ROI)
- Road Map defining tactical and strategic improvement opportunities with suggested sequencing and initial high-level "Accelerated Benefit" opportunites
- A Conceptual Implementation Plan identifying resources required to implement the recommendations
- Management Presentation regarding Assessment Findings, including Benchmarks